Our trails are open to the public from dawn to dusk, for free, 365 days a year.
- Hikers should stay on mowed and designated trails. Timber rattlesnakes are legally protected on this site. While sightings are rare, cautious should be exercised.
- Obey posted signs and do not enter any restricted areas. These areas are home to threatened and endangered animals and plants. Help us protect and preserve the species in this ecosystem - do not collect any plants, animals, or other specimens. Do not bring in and leave any plants or animals.
- Dogs are not permitted on the trails by or leading from the Nature Center, Gleason Meadows/Frenchman's Bluff, even on a leash. If you wish to hike with your dog (and we hope that you will!) please drive just two minutes down the road to our dog-friendly trail system, Personius Woods.
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles are permitted on the trails at either of our sites.
- No swimming, fishing, hunting, trapping, boating, skating, or camping is permitted at either site.